Primepoint’s founders have unique management philosophies that have created a different kind of company. That is, a company with a very positive environment for employees and very high level of service for its customers. Even though Primepoint is a growing organization with sophisticated technology, it retains the friendly atmosphere of a family company. There is a genuine team spirit among employees that creates a culture of cooperation, which ultimately results in better products and service for customers.
Primepoint takes its fiduciary responsibility very seriously and takes every step to be open with its customers to provide them with a high level of security and peace of mind. For example, Primepoint encourages its customers to utilize the IRS's Electronic Payment Federal Tax System web site to verify that Primepoint is remitting their taxes in a timely fashion.
Primepoint also carries insurance (fidelity bond and E&O insurance) to protect its customers against errors or employee theft. Also, the company has gone to great expense to have an independent audit firm conduct an SSAE 16 Type II audit, which identifies that appropriate procedures and controls are in place and then verifies that those procedures and controls are being enforced.
|Fully Insured , Bonded, and SSAE 16 Type II Certified
- Are there any specific requirements that a customer needs to meet to be able to take advantage of Primepoint's Paperless Payroll option?
- Can my employees have secure online access to their personal payroll information and employee profile?
- Can your system track benefit time (paid time-off) for my employees?
- How do I access an individual employee's web access information?
- I am using the correct User ID and Password, why can’t I login?
- View all FAQ