Primepoint Hosts CPE Classes for Area CPAs
Michael J. Kline, ESQ. of Fox Rothschild, addresses the
June 7, 2012, Mt. Holly, NJ - Primepoint, a human resources and payroll processing company, hosted continuing professional education classes today at its Mt. Holly offices for over 35 area CPAs. The event was sponsored by T.C. Irons Insurance Agency and the content was taught by four distinguished attorneys and partners of the Fox Rothschild law firm.
CPAs are required to earn CPE credits every year. Primepoint, T.C. Irons , and Fox Rothschild partnered to offer area CPAs an opportunity to attend these classes and receive 3 CPE credits at no cost to the CPAs. The topics of the classes were focused on issues important to not-for-profit organizations because Primepoint, T.C. Irons, and Fox Rothschild have specialized service offerings for that industry.
Michael S. Goodman, ESQ., taught a class on Charitable Giving - Analysis of Gifting Possibilities, Michael J. Kline, ESQ., taught a class on The "Not So New" Form 990, and Richard S. Caputo, ESQ., taught a class on The ABC's and 123's of Code Section 501(c)(3) Organizations. The classes were moderated by Ian D. Meklinsky, ESQ.
The classes were very successful and well received by the CPAs who attended. Primepoint intends to host a similar event in the fall of this year.
- Are there any specific requirements that a customer needs to meet to be able to take advantage of Primepoint's Paperless Payroll option?
- Can my employees have secure online access to their personal payroll information and employee profile?
- Can your system track benefit time (paid time-off) for my employees?
- How do I access an individual employee's web access information?
- I am using the correct User ID and Password, why can’t I login?
- View all FAQ