If you would like to avoid large up-front payments for Workers’ Compensation insurance and eliminate large year end surprise cost adjustments, we have the solution: "Pay-As-U-Go" Workers' Compensation Processing!
Traditionally, Workers’ Compensation insurance premium deposits are based upon an estimated amount of payroll for a given policy year. With our Pay-As-U-Go Program, your Workers’ Compensation insurance premium is calculated and based upon the actual payroll experienced each pay cycle. Primepoint then automatically communicates information to your carrier who then debits your account for the exact premium due to cover that pay cycle. The result is no Workers’ Compensation upfront down payments because premiums are calculated and conveniently paid each pay cycle. Plus you’ll eliminate the surprise bills for additional premium resulting from a year-end audit that reveals payroll was underestimated at the beginning of the policy year.
Let us put you together with our partners that handle the actual insurance and Primepoint will handle the Pay-As-U-Go processing. Contact us for more details.
- Are there any specific requirements that a customer needs to meet to be able to take advantage of Primepoint's Paperless Payroll option?
- Can my employees have secure online access to their personal payroll information and employee profile?
- Can your system track benefit time (paid time-off) for my employees?
- How do I access an individual employee's web access information?
- I am using the correct User ID and Password, why can’t I login?
- View all FAQ