You may have the need to organize and store information on many individuals who are not employees, such as applicants, subcontractors, volunteers, donors, etc. Labor law requires you to keep information on job applicants.
Keeping track of information about these individuals can be difficult.
Primepoint's Applicant/Non-employee Tracking tool enables HR departments to create specific folders for each type of non-employee to be tracked. Information about individuals can be stored in customizable screens. Documents, such as applications and resumes, can be electronically stored and linked. When an applicant is hired their information can be passed into the payroll system with one click!
- Are there any specific requirements that a customer needs to meet to be able to take advantage of Primepoint's Paperless Payroll option?
- Can my employees have secure online access to their personal payroll information and employee profile?
- Can your system track benefit time (paid time-off) for my employees?
- How do I access an individual employee's web access information?
- I am using the correct User ID and Password, why can’t I login?
- View all FAQ