Pennsylvania is implementing significant changes to the EIT and LST collection process which affects businesses and their employees that are subject to these taxes. These changes are the result of Pennsylvania's Earned Income Tax Collection Reform Act 32 and will need to be fully implemented for 1/1/2012.
There are new information gathering requirements on employees and their employers.
In response to these changes Primepoint has implemented new functionality in its payroll processing systems that will facilitate the recordkeeping necessary for you and your employees to comply with the new regulations. Our goal in creating this new system functionality was to develop tools that make meeting a complex set of PA government requirements as simple as possible for you and your employees.
Listed below are resources that will help you to understand the requirements and how to meet those requirements with Primepoint's payroll systems:
How to Enter/Edit Employee Codes Using Primepoint's Business Direct Access System (BDA)
How to Enter/Edit Employee PSD Codes Using Primepoint's Integrated Payroll and HR System eHR
How to Verify Employer PSD Codes Using Primepoint's Integrated Payroll and Enterprise HR System eHR
- Are there any specific requirements that a customer needs to meet to be able to take advantage of Primepoint's Paperless Payroll option?
- Can my employees have secure online access to their personal payroll information and employee profile?
- Can your system track benefit time (paid time-off) for my employees?
- How do I access an individual employee's web access information?
- I am using the correct User ID and Password, why can’t I login?
- View all FAQ